Aluminium Windows in Islington, Tottenham and North London.
The go-to choice for cutting edge design, aluminium glazing combines sleek, contemporary style, with added performance benefits, answering that “Why aluminium?” question for you. Our aluminium designs are on the right side of the window Vs frame ratio. A naturally stronger element, less of it is needed to support bigger windows and doors, making bulky frames a thing of the past. This maximises the glass area with much slimmer sight lines, achieving that light, spacious look we all love.
Built to last, our aluminium windows and doors are naturally low in maintenance, and will never rot, peel or flake. Corrosion-resistant, there is never a need to paint or stain to keep it weather proof. Thermally broken for greater energy efficiency, and a highly stable material; it won’t expand and contract with our changing seasons, so it’ll function just as well as it did on day one.
- Thermally broken to stop condensation and increase thermal efficiency
- Internally beaded for higher security
- Thicker than standard aluminium walls for greater strength
- Water trap and outlet to prevent water ingress
Thermally broken, modern, and extremely durable, our 70mm aluminium bi-fold doors are a popular choice at North London Windows.
- Thermally broken for greater thermal efficiency
- Heavy-duty cleats for strength and durability
- Hard wearing material & finish
- Resistant to scratching & denting (1.75mm wall)
- Any RAL or Dual colour option
- Contemporary appearance
- No condensation
- Maintenance free - life expectancy of up to 25 years
Concerned about Security?
So are we, which is why our aluminium doors have the following security features:
Smart Architectural Aluminium locks fitted as standard